STU: Data Acquisition System
The main parts of the data acquisition system you see here are
- the radio (DCF77) pulsed (not controlled) Patek Philippe clock(right
- the Quanterra digitizer (Q52k and AGSX3_16) (right middle),
- the Quanterra computer (pre-Q380) running diskless and
- the Linux PC-Workstation running a COMSERV data storage process (left).
Since the beginning of year 2000 there is a new installation in use which
- a radio (DCF77) controlled Meinberg clock,
- a Quanterra digitizer (Q4124) and acquisition system (Q4120),
- a Linux PC-Workstation running a COMSERV data storage process.
The implemented functionality is essentially the same.